Friday, April 30, 2010

Punishments for everyone!

I decided to take Gigi and Bridget for a walk today. Brig drove her bike alongside the stroller. When she sped up, I jogged right beside her. When there was a car, we all pulled to the side of the road. On the way back, she got ahead of me and when I sped up, she drove faster! The last .5 km of our little "walk" consisted of me jogging with the stroller and screaming "Bridget get off the road. STOP! Get on the side of the road. WAIT FOR ME." while watching Bridget driving her little bike in the MIDDLE of the road.

So, for the rest of the weekend Bridget is not allowed to touch her bike or her iPod (The iPod absence is to help her to listen and pay attention.)

And for my punishment: I have to quit smoking. If I didn't smoke, I would have caught up to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment