Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bunk beds, loft beds, and trundles, OH MY!

I bought Selena a new notebook computer on Friday. Sunday morning she brought it to me. About 1/3 of the screen was covered in cracks. Selena said "It's not my fault this time!" Apparently, Kimi slept in the room with Selena and Elle and when she woke up, she stepped on the notebook. Selena left it on the floor! So that means there are some issues to address.

Issue #1 Selena has a habit of not properly caring for her electronics. She should not leave stuff like that on the floor!

Issue #2 Selena and Elle's room is too cluttered. They clean, but the 2 beds take up half the room and the 3 dressers take up most of the remaining space.

Issue #3 Kimi should not be sleeping in the room with the older girls. She is only 7 and Elle and Selena are both 14. She prefers not to share a room with Ricky because he doesn't sleep much and watches TV all night. (I blame it on the ritalin.)

So, I went and bought a bunk bed for Elle and Selena. I moved Selena's trundle bed to Bridget's room. (Brig is ecstatic! She thinks it's brand new.) I moved Elle's bed to the boys' room as well as Bridget's box spring. I still have to clean up the spare room. I think I'll move Ricky into that one. Why should he remain in the biggest room in the house, when no one wants to share a room with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment