Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

to all the mothers out there!

I was quite pampered this morning. I got to take a shower without anyone banging on the door and then Stuart made me pancakes. Also, all of Stuart's kids were here for the weekend.

Elle is 14. She is quite popular in elementary school. She is excited to begin high school in September. Danny is 12. He is very big. He is about 5'4" and weighs about 240 lbs. Ricky is 9 years old. His birthday is September 11. He is very hyper but very interesting. Kimi is 7. She is quite the character. She must always get her way at her mother's house. She tries to be bossy over here, but I think she is outdone by Bridget.

Bridget cries everytime they leave to go back to their mom's. "I'm going to miss them so much."

No comments:

Post a Comment